GEM Workshop today

Sebastian Gehrmann

Aug 6, 2021, 6:27:33 AM8/6/21
to gem-benchmark-chairs
Dear presenters and co-organizers,

We are very excited to start the Generation, Evaluation, and Metrics Workshop in about one hour. To make sure that everything goes smoothly, we ask all presenters to join our zoom room a bit early to ensure that joining is not an issue. Since many sessions will be held consecutively, we likely won't have time to do a full technology check, but this will ensure that you can join without issues.

As a reminder, our schedule can be found at https://gem-benchmark.com/workshop

If you haven't found the link on the ACL website yet, you can go to https://underline.io/events/167/sessions?eventSessionId=6291 which has the links to both zoom and gather. If you haven't registered for the workshop but would really like to attend a session, please reply-all to this email which will reach all workshop chairs and we may be able to help out.

See you at the workshop!
Sebastian