最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Sebastian Gehrmann

未読、
2021/09/28 17:10:192021/09/28
To: gem-benchmark-chairs、gem-benchmark
Hi all,

I just sent out intro emails to almost all working groups for GEMv2 that formed in our planning document. If you want to actively participate, but haven't done so yet, please add yourself to a group as soon as you can.

Best
Sebastian

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 4:43 PM Sebastian Gehrmann <gehr...@google.com> wrote:
Hello everyone and welcome to those who signed up since I sent the last email!

I want to remind all of you to please sign up for subgroups using the instructions in my email below by Friday, September 24. After the weekend, I will send intro emails and schedule first meetings for the groups to discuss the next steps. When signing up, please consider also joining the groups that are currently undersubscribed. We need all groups to achieve our larger goals.

For those of you who already know datasets they would like to see in GEMv2, we will collect the suggestions in this spreadsheet. There is a sheet "GEMv2 - 2022" to which everyone is invited to add rows with datasets. I will send more information about dataset collection next week, but you are welcome to get started right away.

Best
Sebastian

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 5:11 PM Sebastian Gehrmann <gehr...@google.com> wrote:
Hello everyone!

Thank you all for signing up to help out with or to stay in the loop on the planning of GEMv2. Similar to last year, we will divide into subgroups which will work independently on different aspects of the overall project.

That means that for those of you who will actively participate, we have a very quick first action item – Please read the planning document and sign up for the groups you want to contribute to. If you follow the instructions, you will be able to join the relevant slack channel and be informed of any updates. Please do this as soon as possible, since some groups will start working as soon as next week.
If you have any comments on the general strategy, specific groups, think that we have missed something, or have any other questions, please either leave a comment in the document or send them via email.

Finally, please feel free to share our sign-up link gem-benchmark.com/team/join with anyone you think may be interested in helping us out in fixing NLG evaluation :)

Best
Sebastian

Sebastian Gehrmann

未読、
2021/10/01 10:06:262021/10/01
To: gem-benchmark-chairs、gem-benchmark
Dear all,

I just sent invitations to everyone who signed up for the respective groups. If you did not get an invite, please add yourself to the planning doc and let me or the respective points of contact for the groups know at any time.

From now on, this mailing list will only be used for larger announcements to respect everyone's email inbox!

Best
Sebastian
全員に返信