Query regardind the system description format

KV Aditya Srivatsa

Jun 9, 2021, 1:15:02 PMJun 9
to gem-benchmark

Hi, would you be able to provide a rough format of what is expected in a system description? I was unable to find one on the website and was hesitant to follow the formats of the system descriptions of previous shared tasks as this is the first iteration of this workshop. I particularly had this doubt when the shared-task page on the website, while describing the submission form, read: "Any system description submitted to the workshop should also include the questions and answers. (of the submission form)"

It would be a huge help if you could direct me to the said format or even previous submissions that abide by the expected norms.
Apologies in advance if this is common knowledge, I'm fairly new to this.
Thanks