Team submission

Monil Gokani

May 16, 2021, 10:20:33 AMMay 16
to gem-benchmark
Hi
The google form for submitting the shared task models asks for the contact details of only one person. Is it possible to participate in the shared task as a team of two if we have worked on the model together?

Sebastian Gehrmann

May 16, 2021, 3:08:41 PMMay 16
to Monil Gokani, gem-benchmark
Hi Monil,

This is absolutely possible! We are just asking for a single contact email in case something is wrong with the formatting etc.
In your system writeup, you will be able to add as many authors as you'd like.

Best
Sebastian

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 10:20 AM Monil Gokani <monilg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
The google form for submitting the shared task models asks for the contact details of only one person. Is it possible to participate in the shared task as a team of two if we have worked on the model together?

Monil Gokani

May 16, 2021, 4:46:51 PMMay 16
to Sebastian Gehrmann, gem-benchmark
Hi,