Google Slides

Drema Carnaroli

Oct 25, 2021, 5:47:25 PMOct 25
to geg...@googlegroups.com, Eddie Delonas, Janelle Arvas

Happy Monday everyone,

I have had a teacher say that his students are losing completed Google Slides in an assignment.  We restored version history, but we can definitely see that in one of the versions, there are zero slides.  Has anyone seen this issue?

Also, if students are working offline on the Google Slide assignment, would we be able to see version history if they were working offline?

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Drema Carnaroli

Instructional Technology Consultant

208-235-3274

Please visit https://www.sd25.us/unblock if you would like to unblock a website, extension, or email to students.

Nanci Greene

Oct 25, 2021, 6:16:08 PMOct 25
to Drema Carnaroli, geg...@googlegroups.com, Eddie Delonas, Janelle Arvas
Hello.

We have had staff lose information on their slides with nothing in the version history. Sometimes if the owner of the slides shares the deck with another user, that user can see the version history and restore the information. We've had this happen to a handful of staff last year but I haven't heard of any cases recently.

Nanci Greene
Instructional Coach
Bloomingdale SD 13