Classroom Magement Help

Stephanie Howell

Oct 28, 2021, 6:58:00 AMOct 28
to Hello, geg...@googlegroups.com, globa...@googlegroups.com, Google for Education Certified Coaches, Google for Education Certified Innovators, gfe-certifi...@googlegroups.com, ohioc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It sounds like a lot of schools are struggling with teachers and classroom management. Yes, teachers are working so hard with building relationships but our students have been out of the routine of school for 14 months. I would love advice on how you are handling this in your district or ideas that work great! I have given out relationships building activities, morning meetings, surveys, and so many other resources. How are you teaching consistency and procedures in your district or classroom?

Video Overview of organization of collaborative deck-

Resources-

--
Thanks,
Stephanie Howell

Gallagher, Cindy

Oct 28, 2021, 7:52:01 AMOct 28
to Stephanie Howell, Hello, GEG Ohio, Global GEG, Google for Education Certified Coaches, Google for Education Certified Innovators, Google for Education Certified Trainers, ohioc...@googlegroups.com
Stephanie - we don't have access to these resources from the slide deck