Quick survey request - Google Sheets in schools

Eric Curts

Oct 26, 2021, 1:22:25 PMOct 26
to GEG Ohio
FYI... I am working on materials for some PD on using Google Sheets in schools, and I am hoping to collect some sample data to use for activities in the training (such as how many pets you have, what month you were born in, etc.)

This is completely optional, but if you have a minute (probably more like 30 seconds) please consider filling out this 7-question anonymous Google Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqRgUxIJeTqHy_tAiPsoIVQOlCt0aK1KgqcPgjYZo5UxMilw/viewform

As a "thank you" for helping out, if you would like some Google Sheets resources, templates, ideas, and activities, feel free to check out my resource document for Google Sheets here:
http://bit.ly/curts-sheets

Thanks!

Eric