Time Limit for Google Form Quiz

Beth Hughes

Sep 28, 2021, 3:43:46 PMSep 28
to GEG Ohio
A teacher is wanting to have a class start a quiz and then have it close after a set amount of time. I have searched online for options to accomplish this but wanted to see if there is a better option being used. Is the best option using Google Classroom to schedule the start of the Quiz Assignment and then using the formLimiter add-on to add the date and time for the Form to close? Thanks for any recommendations!

Donna Luetjen

Sep 29, 2021, 1:03:58 PMSep 29
to GEG Ohio
There are add ons that work pretty well for this although it has been over a year since I've used them. They are called "Form Limiter", "Form Timer, and Form Timer and Proctor