Join us for the September 2021 GEG-Ohio Google User Group Meeting

Eric Curts

Sep 27, 2021, 1:25:03 PMSep 27
to GEG Ohio
Greetings!

Feel free to join us online this Thursday, September 30th at 1pm (EST) for our monthly GEG-Ohio Google User Group meeting. These are monthly online meetings where we cover all of the new features and updates from Google from the last month, as well as great ideas for using Google tools in school.

You can view (and add to) the agenda here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ILmPnmXL-k6wb0d5yofNUTxHlLa7ik-j0rNN91dW8Kk/edit?usp=sharing

You can view the live video for the meeting at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q4tYtnKNfc (The video will be recorded and available to watch afterwards for those who cannot join us live.)

You can add this event to your Google Calendar with this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/render?action=TEMPLATE&text=GEG%20Ohio%20September%202021&dates=20210930T170000Z/20210930T190000Z&details=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q4tYtnKNfc&location=&trp=true

Anyone with an interest in Google tools for schools is welcome to join us. Please feel free to share this information with others who may benefit. See you soon!

Eric, Stephanie, Sarah, and John
GEG-Ohio Leaders
https://sites.google.com/view/geg-ohio/monthly-meetings

Leah Blaze

Oct 6, 2021, 7:03:43 PMOct 6
to GEG Ohio
Hey Eric! Last year I thought I could subscribe to the calendar for the entire year so that the meetings would end up showing up without adding each one individually? What am I doing wrong?