Escape Room- Please Share!

Stephanie Howell

Aug 4, 2021, 4:10:14 PMAug 4
to GEG Ohio, Gold EDU, Google for Education Certified Trainers, Google for Education Certified Innovators, Google for Education Certified Coaches
PLEASE HELP

Does ANYONE have a back-to-school escape room for students!?!?!

Thanks,
Stephanie Howell
Instructional Technology Coach
614-833-2110 District Office
614-920-6159 Direct Work Line

Chris Malanga

Aug 4, 2021, 4:13:04 PMAug 4
to GEG Ohio, Gold EDU, Google for Education Certified Trainers, Stephanie Howell, Google for Education Certified Innovators, Google for Education Certified Coaches

Logo
Chris Malanga
Educational Technologist
phone: 419-267-2544
mobile: 419-819-0089
email: mal...@northern-buckeye.org
209 Nolan Parkway
Archbold, OH 43502
Facebook icon  Twitter icon  Instagram icon

Book a virtual coaching session

Christine Danhoff

Aug 4, 2021, 4:18:14 PMAug 4
to Stephanie Howell, GEG Ohio, Gold EDU, Google for Education Certified Trainers, Google for Education Certified Innovators, Google for Education Certified Coaches

Stephanie Howell

Aug 4, 2021, 4:19:25 PMAug 4
to Christine Danhoff, GEG Ohio, Gold EDU, Google for Education Certified Trainers, Google for Education Certified Innovators, Google for Education Certified Coaches
Thank you!

Anthony Luscre

Aug 4, 2021, 4:43:42 PMAug 4
to Stephanie Howell, Christine Danhoff, GEG Ohio, Gold EDU, Google for Education Certified Trainers, Google for Education Certified Innovators, Google for Education Certified Coaches
I always use page separators for each question so they have to solve the first question to get the next one, and so forth

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Ohio Section Section Youth Coordinator & Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

k8...@arrl.net (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com

K8ZT Radio Website- www.k8zt.com

Amateur Radio Resources for Students/Youth - www.k8zt.com/hry

Melissa Dent

Aug 6, 2021, 10:21:21 AMAug 6
to Chris Malanga, GEG Ohio, Gold EDU, Google for Education Certified Trainers, Stephanie Howell, Google for Education Certified Innovators, Google for Education Certified Coaches
Stephanie, What Grade level are you looking for?
Here are a few more. from breakout EDU

Back to School Breakouts

Breakout EDU

Content Area: Cross Curricular, Team Building, Math

Recommended Ages: Elementary, Middle Grade

You've become trapped in the 8-bit world of Minecraft and the only way back to reality is through the locked boxes that you see before you.  Make sure you read the clues carefully and pay attention to everything you see in order to figure out the combinations, open the locks and break into the box.

BOOGIE BACK TO SCHOOL

Content Area: Team Building

Recommended Ages: Elementary

Vacations are awesome, but it is time to get back to school! We want to celebrate with our Back to School Boogie, but our license to dance is locked up! We didn’t want the teachers to start dancing without us so we locked it up to keep it safe. Help us figure out the clues so we can get our Back to School Boogie On!

Melissa Dent