Join us for the August 2021 GEG-Ohio Google User Group Meeting

Eric Curts

Aug 18, 2021, 1:21:37 PMAug 18
to GEG Ohio
Greetings!

Feel free to join us online on Thursday, August 26th at 1pm (EST) for our monthly GEG-Ohio Google User Group meeting. These are monthly online meetings where we cover all of the new features and updates from Google from the last month, as well as great ideas for using Google tools in school.

You can view (and add to) the agenda here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aV44pSQO_YRL1yYUc86fB2cXsbyVZ-bQIXpRtVfqUgc/edit

You can view the live video for the meeting at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y2oHqAx_wA (The video will be recorded and available to watch afterwards for those who cannot join us live.)

You can add this event to your Google Calendar with this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/render?action=TEMPLATE&text=GEG-Ohio%20August%202021&dates=20210826T170000Z/20210826T190000Z&details=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y2oHqAx_wA&location=&trp=true

Anyone with an interest in Google tools for schools is welcome to join us. Please feel free to share this information with others who may benefit. See you soon!

Eric, Stephanie, Sarah, and John
GEG-Ohio Leaders
https://sites.google.com/view/geg-ohio/monthly-meetings