Student Run Help Desk Ticketing options

Mary Ann Falk

Sep 14, 2021, 1:55:21 PMSep 14
to GEG Ohio
Hello, all -
Not really a Google question but thought I would reach out to see if any of your schools had ideas.  We have a student run help desk in our Network System Class.  These students are juniors and seniors who offer to do work on staff owned devices.  They were using a free ticketing program that does not allow anyone under 18 to use (TOS agreement).   While we don't want to spend a ton of money, we could pay for something.  The instructor needs the system to allow each student to have access to the ticketing requests and information.

Do any of your schools have a help desk ticketing system that students are using?  Yes, we can create a system built on Google Forms, but the instructor is interested in giving the students experience with industry ticketing systems.
Thanks in advance.