Free Webinar: Stop Motion Animation with Google Slides

Eric Curts

Aug 25, 2021, 10:26:00 AMAug 25
to GEG Ohio
FYI... I had the opportunity to present the following session recently at the 2021 SPARCC Educational Technology Conference:

Stop Motion Animation with Google Slides
Many times we think of Slides as just a program for creating multimedia presentations. However, with just a few tricks you and your students can actually use Google Slides to make stop motion movies. This can be a fun and creative way for students to share their ideas and express their understanding in any subject. Learn how to use Slides to create and share stop motion movies with photos, shapes, text, audio, and more.

The session was recorded and can be viewed along with all the session resources at:
https://www.controlaltachieve.com/2021/08/webinar-stopmotion.html

As always, feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric