Google Workspace Gmail student allowed domains

Lorraine Scaffidi

Oct 1, 2021, 1:17:23 PMOct 1
to GEG Ohio
Greetings. I am trying to add a couple of domains to the allow list in my admin panel. I am in the Compliance section of the Gmail app and have added the domains but email from these domains are still blocked. The emails are not going into the spam folder, they simply do not go through.

I have done this successfully in the past and I can see that I am adding these new domains in the same way, but they do not work. I am thinking that possibly there is another setting somewhere in the admin panel that I need to adjust, but I have no idea what it might be. I have checked the Google support page, but did not find any information that helped.