Google Meet/Classroom

Michelle Fontenot

Oct 13, 2021, 2:49:48 PMOct 13
to GEG Ohio
Good Afternoon,
One of my teachers is getting this message "can not attain you are not the owner" when she is trying to post her recorded Google Meet lesson to her Google Classroom. She hasn't been having any issues until today. Any suggestions on how I can assist her with this?

Michelle Fontenot M. Ed
Assistive Technology Facilitator
CPI Certified Instructor -- Senior

St. Martin Parish School System
Federal Programs and Technology Annex
625 Corporate Blvd.
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
909-2888 (office)

St. Martin School District's technology resources are being monitored and email communication (sent and received) are being archived for every user as required by law. This email (including attachments) may contain confidential information, may be legally privileged and is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of contents of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please reply to the message immediately informing the sender that the message was misdirected, and destroy all copies of the message.

Jason Dunstan

Oct 13, 2021, 2:53:02 PMOct 13
to GEG Ohio
I recall there being strange behavior with recordings and the owner would end up being the first person who was in the session? Maybe I'm misremembering. Perhaps a co-teacher has ownership?

Regardless, the teacher can check out the file details to learn who is the owner and work from there. Either have the owner transfer ownership to the teacher receiving the error, or the teacher might be able to make a copy of the file that they will then own and be able to attach.