Updated: Build a Jack-O-Lantern with Google Slides and Mote

Eric Curts

Oct 5, 2021, 8:50:59 AMOct 5
to GEG Ohio
FYI... I recently updated my Google Slides "Build a Jack-O-Lantern" activity by adding in Mote! Now in addition to having your students create a Jack-O-Lantern, and write a story about it, they can now also record themselves narrating their story and adding spooky sound effects by using the free Mote extension for Chrome!

You can watch a short demo video of the entire process, see detailed directions, and get a copy of the free template here:
https://www.controlaltachieve.com/2021/10/jackolantern-slides-mote.html

As always feel free to share with others,

Eric