Deleting or Unlicensing students

Joan Lavelle

Jul 27, 2021, 1:56:38 PMJul 27
to geg...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I was wonder what do you do with your that left your building or graduated?  Do you delete the students or Unlicensed them?

Thank you,

Joan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Chris Malanga

Jul 27, 2021, 4:00:46 PMJul 27
to Joan Lavelle, geg...@googlegroups.com
Joan,

I would suggest suspending your user accounts and moving them into a different OU. This will allow keeping the history in Google Vault and could be useful in the event of an issue. Students can’t access their accounts once suspended but the info is retained.

Logo
Chris Malanga
Educational Technologist
phone: 419-267-2544
mobile: 419-819-0089
email: mal...@northern-buckeye.org
209 Nolan Parkway
Archbold, OH 43502
Facebook icon  Twitter icon  Instagram icon

Book a virtual coaching session