Fwd: Halloween activities on Google Earth

Stephanie Howell

Oct 24, 2021, 8:55:40 PMOct 24
to geg...@googlegroups.com
Here are a few activities I have or have found for Halloween/ Fall. Please add ideas and activities to the list!

Laura Tucker

Oct 25, 2021, 9:01:58 AMOct 25
to Stephanie Howell, geg...@googlegroups.com
When adding ideas.... make sure permissions are set so that we can all view them.  :)
Thanks everyone!

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 8:55 PM Stephanie Howell <step...@mrshowell24.com> wrote:
Here are a few activities I have or have found for Halloween/ Fall. Please add ideas and activities to the list!

Laura Tucker

Technology Learning Coach
Dublin City Schools
A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature