Addition of More Google Accounts is Disabled

Vance Evans

Oct 21, 2021, 11:58:45 AMOct 21
to geg-sc...@googlegroups.com, geg...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

Have any of you experienced this pop-up? We've had about 20 students in the district have this issue. The students can access work on their Chromebook when they first log in. When they close Chrome and reopen it, the pop-up reappears. The user is the only account logged in.

We've contacted Google, and they have escalated the problem to engineering. The only resolution we have gotten, thus far, is to delete the account and recreate it. Unfortunately, that loses work, even when backed up. Any help is appreciated.

Vance L. Evans
Network Technician, Lancaster County School District
M(803) 577-4331
A307 S Catawba St | Lancaster SC, 29720

Do the Best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. - Maya Angelou

Addition of more account.jpg

Vance Evans

Oct 21, 2021, 12:06:10 PMOct 21
to kla...@sps-k12.com, geg-sc...@googlegroups.com, geg...@googlegroups.com
No, unfortunately this is an account issue. We've tried multiple managed devices.

Vance L. Evans
Network Technician, Lancaster County School District
M(803) 577-4331
A307 S Catawba St | Lancaster SC, 29720

Do the Best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. - Maya Angelou

On October 21, 2021 at 16:04 GMT, Keith Larson <kla...@sps-k12.com> wrote:

does power washing the device work?  is this a device issue?

Keith A. Larson
Schedule a meeting 15 Min or 30 Min

Student Provisioning Services

Keith Larson