Virtual Game Night/Happy Hour Postponed for June 24, 2021 @7PM

GEG Georgia USA

Jun 24, 2021, 7:25:51 PM6/24/21
to geggeo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Friendly reminder, due to lack of interest, we have postponed the virtual game night that was scheduled for tonight, June 24, 2021 @7PM.

However, we want to also remind everyone that we are looking forward to having a Virtual Game Night/Happy Hour before we all go back to our schools for the Fall semester! Please take the time to complete the google form below...we have 4 optional dates to have game night!

So far July 15, 2021 is the front runner!

If you'd like to have a face to face meet up instead of virtual, please put that in the suggestions area of the form!

Looking forward to your responses!

The Google Educator Group for Georgia, USA

EMAIL:       GEGGeo...@gmail.com

TWITTER:   @GEGGeorgia

Click here for more information about GEGs