Google Happy Hour TONIGHT at GaETC

Erin Fields

Nov 12, 2020, 10:21:47 AM11/12/20
to GEG Georgia USA, GEG Georgia USA
Are you ready for some fun??!?!?

TONIGHT, from 6:00-6:30pm, we will be hosting a virtual Happy Hour tonight at GaETC.
image.png
What is a virtual Happy Hour?  Well, like everything in 2020, it will be a little different - we have two teams of brave Google EDU educators and innovators who have volunteered to face-off in a fun game.  The game will involve sharing creative ways to use Google tools in the classroom - the audience will get to vote on which team "wins" each round, as well as share their own ideas.  We will also have swag giveaways... so don't miss it!

If you are registered for GaETC, you can use the credentials emailed to you to log into this link when it's time (or you can find it in the GaETC agenda).  Hope to see you there!!

  •  Erin Fields

  •  Southeast Program Manager

  •  Google for Education

  •  650-933-8174

  •  erinf...@google.com

New! Have an idea you would like to see implemented in a Google product, share it here.
New! Want to get caught up on Google EDU updates?  Schedule time with me during my office hours.