Google EDU Event Input Requested

Erin Fields

Sep 10, 2020, 4:28:09 PM9/10/20
to GEG Georgia USA
Hey everyone!

I have Google EDU budget to plan a free PD event around distance learning with Google tools. I did this event in the beginning of COVID and it was a HUGE hit with teachers/coaches. This will be a virtual, hands on event, where teachers/coaches will play the role of students. Our facilitators, friEdTechnology will walk you through a series of "lessons" showcasing unique ways to use Google tools in a digital/hybrid learning environment. When the event is over, you will still have access to the event site, which will have instructions/templates for you to use in your classroom. I'm trying to get a feel for if/when/how long I should plan this event for - so please, share your preferences!! https://forms.gle/khXuaUyKddX3tUj77

Thanks!

  •  Erin Fields
  •  Southeast Program Manager
  •  650-933-8174