Google Certification

Sonja Hartley

May 26, 2020, 6:48:50 PM5/26/20
to GEG Georgia USA
Question fellow Google Educators!

I've had a teacher recently ask me something I'm not familiar with. She mentioned that she received a notification that she would receive her Level 1 Exam score in 14 days. She emphasized that she wasn't able to finish the exam and time stopped her at #8 scenario out of 11. I received all of my scores immediately. Can I get clarification from Amy of you that may be familiar? I'm working on my trainer certification and get lots of questions but this one I am stuck on. Thanks in advance ☺️

S.Hartley

Elizabeth Keller

May 27, 2020, 7:10:36 AM5/27/20
to GEG Georgia USA
If you take your certification test through ProctorU, you don't find out if you pass immediately. I found out in 11 days. Also, you don;t get a score, you get a pass or a fail.

Sonja Hartley

Jun 7, 2020, 6:49:16 PM6/7/20
to GEG Georgia USA
FYI - I found the answer to why some of us received almost instant scores vs some receiving scores in 11 - 14 days. Google for Education has changed their testing provider from WebAccessor (Kryterion) to ProctorU. WebAccessor should only be used if the tester has a voucher for the exam. Instant responses are no longer available otherwise. It has been a while since I've taken the exam but I have teachers preparing for the exam through the training I am facilitating. Plenty of questions heading my way that I hadn't anticipated.

Thank you to everyone for the feedback!!