GEG Town Hall Yesterday

Erin Fields

Oct 1, 2020, 9:05:44 AM10/1/20
to GEG Georgia USA, GEG Georgia USA
Super huge thank you to the organizers of the GEG Town Hall yesterday - it was so well planned and moderated - and the conversations and feedback were AMAZING!

I know one person from the Classroom team spoke up, but there were at least three Classroom team "Experience Design Researchers" on the call as well - and a few others from other products/teams too - so you were definitely heard!!

I absolutely love what I do, but most of all - I LOVE working with inspiring people who are also passionate about education and making a difference for our students.

In the Town Hall, I shamelessly plugged a new form I put together for people to submit any feature requests, ideas, or things they would change about any Google product... I call it the "Google Should... form".  Google makes changes based on the number of users who request a specific feature.  This form will be in my email signature - if you ever have an idea (in addition to the in-app feedback), you can also submit it on this form.  I make the commitment to everyone that I will check it weekly and I will submit every single request I get, to the appropriate product team.  I hope this is a new outlet for your voices to be heard.

Thanks everyone for all that you do - have a wonderful week!

  •  Erin Fields

  •  Southeast Program Manager

  •  Google for Education

  •  650-933-8174

  •  erinf...@google.com

New! Have an idea you would like to see implemented in a Google product, share it here.
New! Want to get caught up on Google EDU updates?  Schedule time with me during my office hours.
New! Google EDU is hosting a FREE "Learn from Anywhere" Event on October 7th - Register Here