New Google App - Looking for Pilot Districts

Erin Fields

Jul 14, 2020, 2:56:33 PM7/14/20
to GEG Georgia USA

Hello my lovely GA GEG Members! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far.

Google is constantly trying to innovate to meet the evolving needs of our customers.  We are looking for districts who are willing to alpha test a new app we are working on.  This app is still confidential, so we will reveal additional information to participants selected based on our evaluation criteria.

This alpha will target third grade math, so having a 1:1 environment for third grade would be ideal.    We are looking for participants to begin this alpha in the fall.  This upcoming school year is going to be unique, but we hope that this app will fit well into either a traditional brick and mortar classroom, or digital learning.

If you have ANY interest in participating, or learning more, please fill out this INTEREST FORM.  (also, I know this isn't a lot of information, feel free to email me if you have questions)

Thank you!

Erin and Google 10x Learning

  •  Erin Fields
  •  Southeast Program Manager
  •  650-933-8174
  •  erinf...@google.com

Sonya Adkins

Jul 15, 2020, 12:20:53 PM7/15/20
to Erin Fields, GEG Georgia USA
Good morning,

Does anyone have ideas as far as what they do in trainings(format, agenda, activities)?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sonya Chapman
Sent from my iPhone