Trainer Event - Date Question

Erin Fields

Feb 8, 2021, 4:45:48 PM2/8/21
to GEG Georgia USA, GEG Georgia USA, May Jue
Hello everyone!!

I'm working on planning another Google Trainer Workshop - we would have a free training for anyone interested in becoming a Google Trainer.   I'm looking at mid-to-end of March, but I know this is getting into the Spring Break danger zone.

If you have one minute (it won't even take you that) to fill out which of the three dates would be best for your district.

Thanks!

  •  Erin Fields

  •  Southeast Program Manager

  •  Google for Education

  •  650-933-8174

  •  erinf...@google.com

New! Have an idea you would like to see implemented in a Google product, share it here.
New! Want to get caught up on Google EDU updates?  Schedule time with me during my office hours.
Upcoming OOO: December 3-4, 18, 23-25, 31