Google/Global GEG Teacher Video Series

Erin Fields

Oct 29, 2020, 1:24:54 PM10/29/20
to GEG Georgia USA, GEG Georgia USA
Hey everyone!!

Recently we partnered with the Global GEG to create a collection of short how-to videos to help guardians and students with digital learning.

NOW - we are working on a new series to help teachers... what would be helpful to YOU? Anything you are struggling with or would like to see?

  •  Erin Fields

  •  Southeast Program Manager

  •  Google for Education

  •  650-933-8174

  •  erinf...@google.com

New! Have an idea you would like to see implemented in a Google product, share it here.
New! Want to get caught up on Google EDU updates?  Schedule time with me during my office hours.
New! Google EDU is hosting a FREE "Learn from Anywhere" Event on October 7th - Register Here