What Apps/Extensions/Sites/Features/Peripherals

Trey Tippie

Jan 3, 2020, 4:29:07 PM1/3/20
to GEG Georgia USA
Not sure if we can have this as it's own category...

1 post for 1 App/Extension/Site/Feature/Peripheral

Include:
•Name
•A Thumbnail of the Logo
•Brief description
•Personal Review
•Screen Shots (optional)

GEG Georgia USA

Jan 4, 2020, 10:00:48 AM1/4/20
to GEG Georgia USA
Trey,

Do you think this will be better curated in a Google Sheet or site?

Trey Tippie

Apr 24, 2020, 1:16:53 AM4/24/20
to GEG Georgia USA

Y Charles

Apr 24, 2020, 12:03:28 PM4/24/20
to Trey Tippie, GEG Georgia USA
THANKS, Trey!!
Great to have a one stop shop of ALL of resources out there.
If there's anyone that would like an audience or collaborator to have a learning session practicing some of these tools, I'm open to that.  Feel free to reach out.
Yolanda