Google Hour Submission Change

Mia Gutsell

Apr 22, 2022, 9:54:40 AM4/22/22
to GEG Chicagoland
  Hi All!

I wanted to share something I found in the records of the Google Certified Trainer posts.

In March 2022, hour submission was changed.

Apparently, if your posted any trainings in the EDU Activity App before the form was launched on 3/23/22, you do not have to re-upload them. Sadly, I did not see that information until after I had resubmitted all of my 2021 and 2022 events to this form

Has anyone else seen Google publicize these changes in other social media locations?

I'm a little surprised I could only find a record in this group. When I've talked with my colleagues in person, this topic did not come up, and I am not as avid a Twitter user as I am certain others are.

I thought it might be helpful to link all of the resources that may help others since not everyone looks at these group conversations all of the time.

Where to Submit Hours for Google Programs:

FAQ for New Submission Process