Enhance student writing for portfolios & College applications

Carey Furze

Jul 11, 2021, 9:32:38 PM7/11/21
to GEG Chicagoland
Instead of writing onto a blank page,  the FamilyBookform dashboard scaffolds student's Personal Essays, Biographies, Research or Community Service into published books, to develop 21st century skills & SEL, funded by communities. We're a Google for Education Partner & comply with all student privacy & data storage.
FBF graphic.jpg

Our dashboard contains all the instructions & prompts, with STEAM/PBL pedagogy & Universal Design Learning frameworks to personalize & differentiate 'how, what & why' students write. Students speak into the page, interview others (any language, in-person & online) & collaborate, to create automatically formatted published books to include in portfolios, be a competitive advantage in College applications or sell.

30s video explainer: https://youtu.be/YtcBKN2r8sA

Case studies, lesson plans, explainer videos are on our website. Opportunities to generate income & showcase case studies & research globally.

I run online students workshops or train teachers to use with students, no need for training though.

More information: ca...@familybookform.com