Driver Ed. Google Curriculum

CHRISTOPHER Franzen

Dec 3, 2020, 8:08:53 PM12/3/20
to GEG Chicagoland
I am new to this group.  I teach Driver Ed. to high school students.  All of these Google tools are fascinating to me.  I just started the training to become a Google certified teacher.  I was wondering if there are any other Driver Ed. teachers out there that would have some interactive Google lessons to share?  Thanks!

Nicole Zumpano LTC

Dec 4, 2020, 9:04:32 AM12/4/20
to GEG Chicagoland
Hi Christopher, welcome!

Not too long ago I emailed a colleague with some Driver's ed resources I found. They aren't "Google-specific" but some are YouTube so maybe that counts :).  Here's what I sent him:

(this one isn't a drivers ed video but was included in the blog post as a "how aware are you" segment).

Nicole

CHRISTOPHER Franzen

Dec 8, 2020, 9:23:27 PM12/8/20
to GEG Chicagoland
Thank you, Nicole!

Distracted driving is our chapter coming up next week.  Good timing!!!