Lights, Camera, Action! It's BACK... GEG Film Fest 🎥 🎬 🍿 🎥 🎬 🍿

Andy Fekete

Sep 19, 2022, 11:35:28 AM9/19/22
to GEG Chicagoland

Hello!

We are excited to inform you that the GEG Film Festival has returned for the 2022 - 2023 school year.

The theme for this year's festival is "MY WORLD...".

Important Dates and Information:

- September 14th - Launch of Film Festival
- December 9th - Due Date for All Films
- Early January - Announcement of Winners
- Film Festival - Location TBD...

Students, as you go to prepare your films...
- STOP and LOOK... What do you notice from the world around you?
- CONSIDER... Where is my place in my world?
- THINK... What is bringing people together?
- ASK... How is the world changing?
- LISTEN... What do you notice in the quiet around you?
- OBSERVE... What do you notice in the busyness of life?
- SPOTLIGHT... Traditions, Celebrations, Diversity, Inclusion
- SHARE... What makes your world special and important?

Updated Film Fest Website - Find Guidelines, Directions, and All Information

We cannot wait to see what your students are able to create!

If you have any questions or if we can help or support you in any way, please let us know.

Sincerely,

- GEG Chicagoland Leadership Team

GEG Film Fest Banner 2023.png

GEG Chicagoland Film Festival 2023 Flyer.pdf