IDEAcon 2022 - GEG Chicagoland Meetup!

Jen Leban

Feb 9, 2022, 2:10:27 PM2/9/22
to GEG Chicagoland
Let's all gather to say hello and see what we all look like IRL at IDEAcon! We've booked a time slot in the Exhibit Hall at the IDEA Exchange (it's the big central stage area) for Tuesday Feb 15th from 1 to 2 pm. This will be a very informal gathering just to chat, network, and say hello.  HOWEVER, I am expecting a very exciting shipment today of exclusive GEG Chicagoland pins that will be available for the first 50 people to stop by! (Stickermule had a sale, so why not?) We'll also have GEG Chicagoland flyers with info on how to have your friends join in on GEG, too! Spread the love!

(I was also thinking it'd be fun to do a sticker trade and I'll bring mine if anyone else wants to do the same! )
Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 1.04.26 PM.png
Thank you to Becky Lim for her help setting this up, and to David Chan for helping us snag a spot!

:)

Beth Rihtar

Feb 10, 2022, 12:23:11 PM2/10/22
to GEG Chicagoland