GEG Event - TONIGHT! August 24th at 7:00 PM

Andy Fekete

Aug 24, 2021, 9:24:15 AM8/24/21
to GEG Chicagoland
  Hello Chicagoland GEG,

For the 2021 - 2022 school year, we plan on having virtual quarterly meetings.

Our first one is TONIGHT (TUESDAY, August 24th @ 7:00 PM).  We attempted to send out invites but are realizing that you never received them.  We are working through some technical issues with Google Groups.

What to expect?
We will have representatives from Google joining us to talk about the recent changes, share our goals for the GEG for this school year as well as upcoming events and learn from you how we can best support you this year.  Finally, a raffle with door prizes!

Information to Join:
We hope you are able to join us.  Participants will join on YouTube at https://bit.ly/gegchi2021

Hope to see you then!
- The Chicagoland GEG Leadership Team

GEG Virtual Fall Quarterly Meeting.png

Jen Leban

Aug 24, 2021, 8:47:39 PM8/24/21
to GEG Chicagoland
If you didn't catch the meeting live, it's recorded and will be available on our GEG YouTube Channel!
AND... we'll leave the raffle open for the next 24 hours before I choose two winners to receive superfun prize packs!
Sign up here: bit.ly/gegchiJOIN

YAY!

gegchi312

Aug 25, 2021, 9:19:11 PM8/25/21
to GEG Chicagoland
raffle winners.png
WINNER WINNERS!
Using a random number generator and the numbered rows in our GEG sign up form, the two winners of an extra special prize pack are Maria Galanis and Kara McFarlin! Keep an eye on your snail mailbox for a special package coming soon! WOOHOO!!!