GEG Chicagoland Virtual Town Hall Meeting - Dec 7, 2020 4pm CST

Jennifer Leban

Dec 3, 2020, 1:33:28 PM12/3/20
to GEG Chicagoland

GEG Chicagoland Virtual Town Hall Meeting!

This is a local GEG community forum, hosted by GEG Chicagoland, to discuss how we use Google products, positive success stories, and challenges around product use.

WHEN: Monday, Dec 7th, 2020 at 4 pm CST
WHERE: Google Meet (link will be sent on the day of to the email that you register with)

Google's product team is looking to learn more about how educators are using the products in the classroom, and what the needs are of teachers and students in this new educational setting. To help better understand your needs, Google is partnering with GEG Chicagoland to host a Google Product Town Hall to get feedback and hear stories about how educators are using our products, and their current needs.

Should Googlers be available, they may be in attendance as listeners. Note - they will not be available for Q&A if they do attend, but will be coming to listen in and take back notes.

If you're interested in joining this event, please sign up below:

(The Meet link for this event will be emailed on the day of the meeting.)

Jennifer Leban

Dec 5, 2020, 3:21:26 PM12/5/20
to GEG Chicagoland
Yay! We have almost 30 members signed up so far for the Google Town Hall Meeting on Monday! Just bumping this back up to the top in case anyone else is interested and would like to sign up!
:)

Jennifer Leban

Dec 7, 2020, 6:23:04 PM12/7/20
to GEG Chicagoland
Thank you to everyone who took time out today to attend our GEG Chicagoland Town Hall meeting!

You can view our notes/chat transcript here:

P.S. - FYI - I recorded the meeting via Screencastify bc I don't have an Enterprise account, only to discover that the audio did NOT actually record... if you are interested in lip-reading (or creating a bad lip-reading movie of us), I have the video only of the whole hour or so!!! 😝