EDsay Project

Joy Pansari

<jpansari@ed-say.com>
Jan 21, 2021, 9:41:45 AM1/21/21
to GEG ARACAJU
Hola!

I am an educational researcher in the United States working on a project called EDsay.  The project involves hearing and sharing international educators’ perspectives during the pandemic.  It is important to hear from the GEG community because of the role of technology in teaching has expanded in 2020-21.  In the month of January, one contributor will be selected from project to receive a small financial award to his or her school or program.   I can be reached by email at jpan...@ED-say.com for more information.

Thank you for your consideration.

Dr. Joy Pansari

Creator of EDsay

ED-say.com