Global GEG Event

Chris Betcher

May 11, 2020, 1:12:49 AM5/11/20
to GEG WAGGA WAGGA
Hi everyone,

As a member of your local GEG, I'd like to let you know about a upcoming series of worldwide events being offered by the Global GEG team.  These online events are a great chance to learn more about using technology in your classroom to improve student learning.

The times are designed to cater for a global audence so while some are not too convenient for us here in ANZ, there are definitely a few good sessions listed there that are quite friendly to our timezone. Take a look, as you may be interested in joining some of them.

You can sign up for more information and to get notified about the sessions using this Form - https://bit.ly/GlobalGEGSignUp

FYI, I've made a list of the local times for ANZ below to make things a bit easier for you.

Hope to see some of you in some of the sessions!  Thanks for being part of a Google Educator Group!

Chris Betcher
Program Manager, G Suite Adoption
Google for Education
betcher@google/com

Australia
Peardeck: 13 May | 11pm AEST
Jamboard: 14 May | 2am AEST
EdPuzzle: 15 May | 1am AEST
Okay Google, Organize My Life: 16 May 1am AEST
Kick-Starting a GEG Part 2 of 5: 17 May | 2am AEST
Social Power: 20 May | 8am AEST
EduProtocols: 30 May |6am AEST
GEG Global Launch: 26 Jun | 8am AEST
Get EdTech Smacked, Round 2: 16 Jul | 5am AEST

New Zealand
Peardeck: 14 May | 1am NZST
Jamboard: 14 May | 4am NZST
EdPuzzle: 15 May | 3am NZST
Okay Google, Organize My Life: 16 May | 3am NZST
Kick-Starting a GEG Part 2 of 5: 17 May | 4am NZST
Social Power: 20 May | 10am NZST
EduProtocols: 30 May | 8am NZST
GEG Global Launch: 26 Jun | 10am NZST
Get EdTech Smacked, Round 2: 16 Jul | 7am NZST

luciabelen...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2020, 11:54:55 PM8/5/20
to GEG WAGGA WAGGA
Hello,

My name its Lucia, i am from Argentina. I have a friend who Is interested on create a gec un Mendoza, Argentina. She already has the first level of Google educator so what she needs its someone who name her as a leader from here.

We both want to Star this here and be in touch with difrents groups. We think that as More people could be part of this, we could grow a lot as an educators' community!

Best rewards