Announcing the 2020 Google Innovator Academy! Get your application in!

Chris Betcher

Mar 2, 2020, 10:00:21 PM3/2/20
to GEG WAGGA WAGGA
Hello members of Wagga Wagga GEG!

The 2020 Innovator Academy has been announced and we'd love you to think about applying.

Hope to see your application!

Chris Betcher
Program Manager
Google for Education

Announcing the 2020 Sydney, Australia Google Certified Innovator Cohort

Come join 35 other innovative educators committed to solving meaningful challenges in education. You’ll join us at the inspiring Google Sydney offices for 3 full days, taking your initial challenge and use design thinking to create a solution that you’ll continue to finetune over the course of a year with the help of a mentor, your cohort, and a global community of 2,200 educators.

We also will be offering a free webinar series to help you prepare-- the webinars are led by Google Certified Innovators and are hands-on, interactive, and a great way to grow your network with like-minded educators! Come to one, come to all, and we’ll be giving away things like Level 2 Certified Educator vouchers, door prizes, and more.

You received this message because you’re signed up for updates like this. Please reply to unsubscribe.

© Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043