Wagga Wagga GEG Update

Chris Betcher

Apr 14, 2020, 8:25:41 PM4/14/20
to GEG WAGGA WAGGA
HI everyone,

Chris from Google here.  I wanted to check in on the group and see how you were doing. I'm just curious who the best person to contact regarding the leadership of this group would be at the moment?  I have Clint listed, but my direct emails are bouncing to him.

I'm doing a checkin with all the GEGs in Australia and New Zealand, so just wanted to update my records.

If someone could let me know who I should contact about this GEG I would appreciate it, thanks!  :-)

Chris

Robert McLoughlin

Apr 27, 2020, 10:36:10 PM4/27/20
to GEG WAGGA WAGGA
To be honest, I joined this one because it was the only one available for me to join when doing my google training.  I might need to set one up here in Tasmania as I don't think we have one.
Message has been deleted