EDsay

Joy Pansari

Feb 1, 2021, 2:26:38 PM2/1/21
to GEG WAGGA WAGGA
Hello Wagga Wagga Educators!

I am educational researcher sharing the experiences of k-12 (primary through secondary0 educators during the pandemic in a project called EDsay!  GEG Communities are important as they are hubs for professional learning and removing technology accessibility barriers.  If you are interested, please reach out to me directly!

Dr. Joy Pansari
Creator of EDsayJanuary Promotion (3).png

BM0622 Ridzuan Mujan

Mar 26, 2022, 11:58:22 PM3/26/22
to GEG WAGGA WAGGA

Hello..introduce me Ridzuan Mujan and a student of Batu Lintang Campus Teacher Education Institution in Malaysia.I am so excited to collaborate with you.In this context, we have a project that involves us need to find information through global learning partners.By such a thing, if you do not mind, I would like to ask a few questions.

BM0622 Ridzuan Mujan

Mar 27, 2022, 12:02:39 AM3/27/22
to GEG WAGGA WAGGA

I also want to ask about how you conduct learning by utilizing digital technology