Bootcamp LEVEL 2

Global GEG

Jul 17, 2020, 10:55:19 AM7/17/20

Badges

Are you ready for the Bootcamp? Let’s start off with some challenges. Rather than a leaderboard, we have some badges you can earn! Click here to start earning those badges!   (THANK YOU @edutechr_ and @mrshowell24). So let’s start earning some badges and showing them off on social media #globalgeg!

Website

On our Bootcamp Website, you can find important information and resources. Here are the YouTube links and agenda for the Bootcamp. All sessions will be recorded and can be viewed after the session at the same YouTube link.

Reminder

Grad Credit

You can also earn graduate credit for the Boot Camp. Please check out this Wakelet and contact Randall Sampson with any questions.