Jamboard - Best practices to reset content?

Arlin Roth

Apr 14, 2021, 8:25:47 AMApr 14
to GEG Pennsylvania
I am working with a teacher who is starting to use Jamboard instead of ActivInspire. She is looking for an easy way to reset her slides/pages to remove the changes that she makes during class. In short, she wants to reset the file to the way it was at the beginning of class.

Would version history work best? Would you recommend that she makes two copies of every file and keeps one as the master copy? We don't like having two files since she already has many Jamboard files and they can't be organized on the web, only in Drive.

Thank you,

thoughts.png

Judy Keller

Apr 15, 2021, 8:08:08 AMApr 15
to GEG Pennsylvania
Version history was my first thought as well Arlin.  However, if she can use the background image for the initial board she could click on clear frame.  This would clear all the annotations, sticky notes etc. without changing the background.  She would have to clear each individual frame but it is one click to clear it.

Pat Clare

Apr 15, 2021, 8:25:11 AMApr 15
to Judy Keller, GEG Pennsylvania
How do you check version history on Jamboard?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2021, at 8:08 AM, Judy Keller <ju...@pennmanor.net> wrote:

Version history was my first thought as well Arlin.  However, if she can use the background image for the initial board she could click on clear frame.  This would clear all the annotations, sticky notes etc. without changing the background.  She would have to clear each individual frame but it is one click to clear it.

Judy Keller

Apr 15, 2021, 10:58:29 AMApr 15
to Pat Clare, GEG Pennsylvania
Go to the top of the Jamboard click on the 3 dots and revision history is located at the bottom of the list.

image.png

Judy Keller

Technology Training Consultant
Google Certified Educator
Penn Manor School District
Twitter @pmgooglegoddess

🔥 Distance Learning Resources for Educators and Education Leaders 🔥

✨ NEW Guardian's Guides✨

🌟 Google for Education programs : bit.ly/googleEDU-programs 🌟

NEW Accessibility Training from Google EDU

Arlin Roth

Apr 19, 2021, 12:57:13 PMApr 19
to GEG Pennsylvania
Thank you for the suggestions. I shared them with the teacher.
appreciate.png