Teaching in PA

Brenda Cartagena

May 3, 2021, 5:44:42 AM5/3/21
to geg-Penn...@googlegroups.com
Good morning! I am wondering if one of you would be so kind as to tell me what are the needed credentials to be able to teach in PA or just point me in the right direction? Thanking you in advance!

Brenda

Jim Rothwell

May 3, 2021, 6:20:14 AM5/3/21
to Brenda Cartagena, GEG Pennsylvania
The PA Department of Education website has a Certification section that should prove helpful.  Note that the phone lines are understaffed and it is a hassle to get in touch with a real person no matter what day or time you call...

https://www.education.pa.gov/Educators/Certification/Pages/default.aspx

Jim Rothwell

Physics and Math Teacher

Chess Team Coach

Lancaster Catholic High School

jrot...@lchsyes.org

www.lchsyes.org

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 5:44 AM Brenda Cartagena <mscarta...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning! I am wondering if one of you would be so kind as to tell me what are the needed credentials to be able to teach in PA or just point me in the right direction? Thanking you in advance!

Brenda

Confidentiality Notice:

This message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. Thank you.

Brenda Cartagena

May 3, 2021, 8:24:49 AM5/3/21
to Jim Rothwell, GEG Pennsylvania
Thank you so much for the information  Jim!

Brenda