Digital Escape Room using Google Slides

Nichole Witman

Nov 14, 2020, 8:06:26 AM11/14/20
to GEG Pennsylvania

Hi All,
Since March I have been designing numerous digital escape rooms, all using google apps.  I have designed one for my family to do at Thanksgiving, but since my family is usually the one to test out my games, I need some guinea pigs to test it for me.  If you are interested message me and I'll send you the link and a link to a google form to fill out.  I need feedback on simple things like editing, links that might be "broken" or misdirected and opinions on difficulty and entertainment factor/design.
Thanks!

Amy Flynn

Nov 15, 2020, 10:38:01 AM11/15/20
to GEG Pennsylvania
This sounds awesome! I would love to see and give feedback!

Traci Webb

Nov 15, 2020, 6:12:42 PM11/15/20
to Amy Flynn, GEG Pennsylvania

Count me in!!! We...@readingsd.org

Nov 16, 2020, 9:06:42 AM11/16/20
to GEG Pennsylvania
Sounds like fun! I would love to test it for you.

Sandra Hartzell

Apr 23, 2021, 2:20:37 PM4/23/21
to GEG Pennsylvania
I'd love to help, while I learn about this awesome tool.

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 8:06:26 AM UTC-5 nrwi...@gmail.com wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted