Headset with Mic Recommendation? 🎧

Arlin Roth

Jun 28, 2021, 2:04:11 PMJun 28
to GEG Pennsylvania
I am looking for recommendations for headsets with mics for use with students in grades 3-5. The headsets will be used with Chromebooks. I am not interested in wireless.

In past years, we have purchased headphones without mics. We don't buy the cheapest (they didn't last long) but we also don't buy the most expensive.

USB would be preferred over 3.5mm but I see that USB headsets are more expensive, at least for Kensington.

There are dozens of headsets for schools available on Amazon but I don't want to recommend something that is not going to work well or last.

Thank you,