Physical Education Teachers

Jim Barry

Feb 25, 2021, 12:02:05 PM2/25/21
to GEG Pennsylvania
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the group but was wondering if there were any other PE teachers out there?

Julian Ovalle

Jun 2, 2021, 11:19:52 AM6/2/21
to GEG Pennsylvania
Hi I just sing in and do not know what to expect.  I am a Physical Education teacher in a mental health Hospital.  Previously I tough in a private school for 20 years.  Most of my teaching has been at the Lover school level, and a couple years at the High school level.  I am Here in Philadelphia, where do you teach and for how long have you being doing teaching?  Take care

Julian Ovalle

Jun 2, 2021, 11:38:02 AM6/2/21
to GEG Pennsylvania
I am wondering the same