Pre ISTE Baseball Game: Phillies vs Mets

Cori Frede

Mar 29, 2023, 8:05:28 PM3/29/23
to GEG Pennsylvania
Are you coming to ISTE? Are you a baseball fan? I'm organizing a group outing on Friday, June 23rd to the Phillies vs Mets game. We got a promocode created for the scoreboard porch (seats in center field) as a fundraiser for PAECT (local affiliate of ISTE). By using our link, you'll get seated in a section with awesome EdTech people and a little birdy told me that there might be some special guest. The promocode is PAECT or use this direct link.

BTW... it's also pride night so all attendees will get a rainbow Phillies hat.