Working towards Google Trainer

Sean O'Neil

Jul 22, 2021, 2:22:34 PM7/22/21
to GEG Pennsylvania
Hi everyone,

I'm working on trying to obtain the Google Trainer certification.  I already have my level 1 and 2 and passed the online trainer exam.  I know the next part involves making a video but there is some language about submitting proof of 5 training sessions.  I'm trying to get my school to let me offer some training to my colleagues so that I can fulfill this requirement.

Is there a resource that details what exactly Google is looking for  in these 5 training sessions?  I'm specifically looking for is there are any requirements such as length of time, number of people your training, required material to submit etc.

Judy Keller

Jul 23, 2021, 8:02:21 AM7/23/21
to GEG Pennsylvania
I don't believe there is a time limit for each training or number of people, but I think you should have at least 5 participants (just my opinion).  You should start with a pre-training survey, create an agenda, create your content, Get feedback during your delivery and adjust your training as needed based on your participant's responses and knowledge, do a post-training survey.

You could offer to do some online trainings as well as in person.  Here is a link to the Certified Trainer Course.  Let me know if you need additional help.