Looking for a colleague

Jane Reichenbach

Mar 15, 2021, 10:40:34 AM3/15/21
to geg-Penn...@googlegroups.com
A colleague is looking for access to this article, I cannot access it, so I'm sending it out to the universe:

Boone, Joyce B. “Retooling for Change: Theories for Workplace and Higher Education in a Connected World.”             Global Education Journal, vol. 2019, no. 2, 2019, pp. 42–62.

The abstract he found stated it is in an EBSCO database, I have limited access to EBSCO.  Any information you can send would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jane W. Reichenbach, NBCT
Librarian & Enrichment Teacher

"When you absolutely positively have to know, ask a librarian." ~  American Library Association

Disclaimer:

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or is not responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message.