Form Choice Eliminator

Michael Brilla

Feb 24, 2021, 1:35:33 PM2/24/21
to GEG Pennsylvania
Hey Everyone,
Currently looking to eliminate choices on a Google Form--in the past, I've used Choice Eliminator 2 with a great deal of success. I've noticed a few people saying they've had issues recently--any other add ons you'd recommend? Thanks in advance!

Michael Killmeyer

Feb 24, 2021, 1:53:12 PM2/24/21
to Michael Brilla, GEG Pennsylvania
I used to use that addon as well but started having some problems with it about a year ago. I switched to Form Ranger and never looked back.
Form Ranger is a phenomenal addon that has vast capabilities.
Good luck,
Mike

Michael C. Killmeyer, M.Ed.

Regional Administrator
North Hills Regional Catholic Elementary Schools
800 Avila Court
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Office: 412-837-1056

Email: mkill...@nhrces.org

Website: www.nhrces.org

 Laudato Si’.  Please consider the environment before printing.

Christopher McCaffrey

Feb 25, 2021, 7:50:01 AM2/25/21
to Michael Killmeyer, Michael Brilla, GEG Pennsylvania
Here's how I use form ranger with a spreadsheet for dynamic choices....

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This communication is intended solely for the use of the individual and/or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail contains information from the Wilson School District that may be privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify The Wilson Technology Department at 610-670-0180 ext. 1101 immediately and permanently delete this message including all attachments. Thank you.